Sunday, April 24, 2005

We're on our way

Click on the title above and it will take you to Amazon for a soundclip from the movie or use link below to take you Amazon for the Broadway version of the song which is played at Sunderland.
Whichever one you choose, remember, "We're on our way, we're on our way, to the Premier we're on our way"

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000003EWD/ref=pd_sim_music_3/103-5163269-7282230?v=glance&s=music


1. Main Title (I'm On My Way)


From Bamber Bridge to Buenos Aires
Sunderland to Southampton
Dubai to Durham
Coxha to Kella
This is what they're singing


Gotta dream boy
Gotta song
Paint your wagon
And come along

Where am I goin'?
I don't know
Where am I headin'?
I ain't certain
All I know
Is Sunderland's on our way

When will I be there?
I don't know
When will I get there?
I ain't certain
All that I know
Is Sunderland's on our way

1 Comments:

At Sunday, April 24, 2005, Blogger MelvinH said...

Nice one Billy (wondered where that came from?)any way ill play it again and skip round the living room -exstatic still:-))))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home