Friday, April 29, 2005

West Ham v SAFC

Well only 1 hour before we set off to go to the match. Am I excited? - yes but a bit concerned why you may ask? In case we struggle to find a car parking space! Pressure is off as you can see - no more anxiety just relax abit and enjoy a game for a change in the knowledge that we have made it to the Premiership where we belong.
What are my hopes? Well I will be happy with a draw then Wigan to get beat or draw Saturday and we are the Champions before our last match at home to Stoke.
So it will be next posting Saturday after a long lie in - if we do make it tonight and the championship is ours then I will leave it to Huyton or MelvinH to post the congrats tonight.

Jim Gilling
FOMMN

1 Comments:

At Friday, April 29, 2005, Blogger Billy said...

Jimmy, these abbrevations/acronyns are driving me crackers!!

FOMMN

 

Post a Comment

<< Home