Friday, April 29, 2005

I want to get involved guys..

I definetely want to. I want to get involved with Sunderland, with the club.

( Some months ago, i promised to myself that i'd hold a real party at home with many many of my friends, with barbecue and beer.. I must still do that.. I've just hold just an informal party now must come the best since i dont want to break my promise ).

Well, now i turn to all of u in order to give my your piece of advice. Could a guy as me, living so far, get involved with SAFC. i'd like you to help me please..

See you champs..
Walter

1 Comments:

At Friday, April 29, 2005, Blogger MelvinH said...

SI. walter we will (thro Jack great Guy) get u involved ive got some things to send u Walter just give me a few days to sort it---a win tonite Walter 2-1 and on live T.V.- Brian and Jimmy there too -AH SALUD- and come on Vars sersfield our adopted team -ME CERVEZAS ARE A FLOWIN.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home