Monday, May 09, 2005

Jimmy, get ready. They're on the way.

The pics from last night in the club that is.

What a night , what a hoot,and what a head at 2 am, having gone to sleep woke up, then shouted for Hughie down the toilet. I really thought I was about to die.

Managed to get back to sleep courtersy of Codiene Phosphate at 5 this morning and have been fine since. Completed the floor tiles in the lobby, go the steak in the oven and now I'm getting ready to upload the pictures.

Won't be too long.

4 Comments:

At Monday, May 09, 2005, Blogger Jim Gilling - Secretary SAFCSA Coxhoe Branch said...

Well at least I didn't say huyee ....! Apparantly I got in about 9.45pm went straight to be bed but must have upset Mrs Gilligan as she slept in the spare room. Anyway when my head clears perhaps I will re-live the moments in the Club - the pictures will probably help to bring the memories back - did I upset anyone as my chin wasn't sore this time?

 
At Monday, May 09, 2005, Blogger Billy said...

Well you went home not long after me Jim. Perhaps just as well as we were all totally sackless, or at least I was and you too looked the same. Brilliant night, as the best nights often are it 'just happened'. Looking forward to CC's pics, I think there will be some good one's of you in 'full flight.

 
At Monday, May 09, 2005, Blogger Huyton Hoofer said...

Can't blame Linda for sleeping in the spare room, YOU DRUNKEN PIG!!

Can't remember you upsetting anyone but don't forget that appointment with the committee next Sunday night at 7:15 pm.

You'll be getting a letter. Thats the way they do it.

 
At Tuesday, May 10, 2005, Blogger WALTER, THE FAMOUS ARGENTINIAN MACKEM said...

You do lead a "healthy" life mate .. hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home