Sunday, May 08, 2005

SUNDERLAND ARE CHAMPIONS!!

What a morning for me (and for you too) listening to Metro Radio live match commentary. The moment when Breen picked up the Trophy... I wished i could have travalled, i dont know, via the internet the telephone whatever!! and be there at the SoL.
Now, the highlights of the championship are being broadcast. They are going through September games.. (the icing on the cake is that they are playing Armand Van Helden's My my my as a background ,hahaha)

HA'WAY THE LADS!!! FOREVER A PREMIERSHIP SIDE!!
PS: Velez is again at the top in the argentine championship. 25 points. at least for some hours till Estudiantes, the runner-ups, play its game.

Walter from Argentina

1 Comments:

At Sunday, May 08, 2005, Blogger MelvinH said...

Brilliant Walter-Im First back from the match -(Celebrations cut short due to work commitments)All the other guys -all safc supporters -- returned to the local Club -end of season celebrations -I think they will be on here later not sober tho. :-))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home