Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Mad Hackers

Huyton's posting on managers in the premiership formula for the sack etc was as you know hijacked by another blog site that could have led to all sorts of problems. I have had problems with the re-posting I have done of Huyton's original so sorry Huyton I know it was an excellent topic but to ensure no "hidden" problems I have deleted the re-posting as well.
I have also blocked comments from anyone other than members so if you want to post a message or add a comment you must be an invited member.

Hope you understand Huyton and if you want to place the topic back on please do as I think it was an interesting slant on football managers employment with clubs.

Jim Gilling
FTM

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 02, 2005, Blogger Huyton Hoofer said...

Jim, thats fine by me. I'd rather see a safe and secure site for us all to contribute to and enjoy rather than opne that is open to abuse by people who are total knobs.

I guessed there were problems this morning when i tried to look in on comments and found the page inaccessible.

Don't know if I could muster up all those words again, save to say that McCargthy is going to have his work cut out if he doesn't pull his finger out and start looking at quality.

I'm sure he knows that and the last thing he wants is to find himself playing actch up early on in the season.

 
At Tuesday, August 02, 2005, Blogger Huyton Hoofer said...

appologies for my atrocious spelling

 

Post a Comment

<< Home