Friday, September 02, 2005

Billy Gilligan in Wales

Well fellow bloggers just arrived in Cardiff and settling down in the hotel. Looks like a good hotel with a Toby Carvery. Seems as though there are some England fans staying as well going by the flags in the cars. I wouldn't leave any England flag in my car ..... suppose the Sunderland Black CatsTop Dogs car scarf will be okay probably no one will go near it incase the SAFC team performance is contagious!
So tomorrow off to the Millennium Stadium for the Wales v England game and looking forward to the game and expect that we will win by a clear two goals - Gerrard and Rooney are my predictions. Got me camera so I will take plenty of pics for the site. There is a special England village assembled close to the entrance gate this they hope will be where all the England fans will head for to have a drink and something to eat in the many marquees that have been put up. Otherwise if England fans drink else where I anticipate there may be a bit of bother .... I will head for the village so look out for me bloggers I will easily be recognized I will have my England top on!
Seat is 26 rows from the front. Wish I had a St. George Flag with SAFC Coxhoe Branch anyone know any ladies who can accommodate my wish for the remaining England games??

Jim Gilling
England on Tour
World Cup 2006

2 Comments:

At Monday, September 05, 2005, Blogger Billy said...

Problems with my home pc so unable to post since last Friday. Posting this from work.
Looking forward to your match report.

 
At Monday, September 05, 2005, Blogger Billy said...

This looks a good site for football flags Jimmy http://www.barmyflags.com/.
Have a look in the gallery - they've done quite a few Sunderland flags.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home