Wednesday, October 12, 2005

England v Poland

Well guys almost time to start the England travels again. Setting off at 1.30pm to meet up with CliveD and the Sedgefield possy at the Black Lion in Sedgefield heading down about 2.00pm. New camera in my pocket 5 megapixal with zoom and movie mode so hopefully will be better than the last one at 2 megapixal - I am giving this one to James for his nature pictures! Lets hope the guys back in Surrey don't notice another camera on my company credit card - the other one was broken when I dropped it in a pool of water and smashed on inpact - honest boss!
Anyway back early hours hoping for a good day. Plenty of time to talk to Clive about the scum match, how many tickets, all the travel arrangements etc.
Match and trip report on Thursday - I promise no pictures of dogs in my posting!

Jim Gilling
FTM

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 12, 2005, Blogger Billy said...

"Match and trip report on Thursday - I promise no pictures of dogs in my posting!" None of Kenny's birds must be going then!!

Have a good game Jim, looking forward to your posting and pics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home