Saturday, March 19, 2005

The Day Hath Cometh

Well we are here - the day HH comes to his first match of the season, lets hope that the Lads do not disappoint and put on a good show so that HH thinks about coming again. I know he will be back before the end of the season as he is coming again on Billy's birthday but a good show and who knows .....
Got back late Friday from Frankfurt, good week out in Germany - read the write up on the SAFC.com website about Tuesday's match and it seems that once we got going we could not be stopped. Billy should have given me a message about the game on this site so I could read another angle on the game. Saint Paddys night went to an Irish bar and got drinking the "leafy water" with a few guys from Cork - great fun especially when they would not let me pay for a round. One guy gave me a tip for the Gold Cup - Beef or Salmon that all that were in the bar said would not get beat. So I immediately gave Kenny (Senior Billy) a call and gave him the tip - the horse did not get anywhere so the call at 11.30pm was not worth it and one that I will get a bit stick from Mrs. Kenny for waking her up.
From the phone calls I have had it should be a good turnout on the coach today I better remember a domino card so we can make a bit extra.
Bloody hell now a call from the newly appointed Postman Pat asking for a place on the bus, must have known HH was back, well here's hoping as I sign off until after the match, now where's my lucky underpants ...

Jim Gilling
FTM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home