Sunday, May 15, 2005

Coxhoe club website

Does anyone have a link to Coxhoe club website? Surely the club has one so that it can publish details of miscreants etc, perhaps even a special section for the plastic Mags? Anyway, I've found 5 Sunday draw tickets from last week. Numbers are 301-305. Although I can't recall buying any tickets someone must have come round selling them. Perhaps others in our group also bought some and are sitting on a goldmine? Wonder if Jimmy can find out for us, that's if he's not barred out! Any feedback from the committee last night Jim- report awaited. Somehow I think you and Mrs G might have kept a low profile and had a quiet night but you never know.
Up early to pop into work for a couple of hours then off to the 'big match', Ferryhill U'11's vs Greatham U11's for the league title. Both sides capable of winning but Greatham have to win to take the championship to a play-off. Big crowd predicted, tensions will be high. Hope our lads can do it and that our Alex has a good game.

4 Comments:

At Monday, May 16, 2005, Blogger Huyton Hoofer said...

http://members.lycos.co.uk/coxhoewmc/

Though I doubt you'll find a reference to tickets on there. I vaguely remember buying some myself, but where they are?

 
At Monday, May 16, 2005, Blogger Billy said...

Bloody hell, I was only joking when I was asking about a website but there actually is one!!
Wonder if they'll be posting any pics of our 'promotion party'? Perhaps in the 'members only' section?

 
At Monday, May 16, 2005, Blogger Jim Gilling - Secretary SAFCSA Coxhoe Branch said...

Went in Saturday night - all is well no committee letter on the way! Just banter about bloody hell you were in a state on Sunday and did you get into her knickers? Don't know what the last remark referred to!

 
At Thursday, May 19, 2005, Blogger Billy said...

Never mins, I'll take a quid with me to the AGM and perhaps I'll get the winners then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home