Tuesday, August 02, 2005

SAFC sign Le Tallec on season-long loan

Mick McCarthy has snapped up Anthony Le Tallec from Liverpool on a year-long loan deal. Now that Alan Stubs and Le Tallec have joined us the manager has brought in eight players over the close season, which is the amount of new playing staff he set out to attract at the start of the summer. Le Tallec said: "I chose to come to Sunderland because I need to play games. At Liverpool it is very difficult to play every week, the coach [Rafael Benitez] told me that. I don't know too much about Sunderland but I see it as a big club and a big challenge. I spoke to Mick McCarthy about the club and had a good feeling straight away. I'm a competitor and want to play games. I'm looking forward to playing in the Premiership with Sunderland."

Jim Gilling
FTM

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 03, 2005, Blogger WALTER, THE FAMOUS ARGENTINIAN MACKEM said...

The best for Le Tallec as a new man into the SoL. Hope YOU achieve your and our aims as well as Stubbs'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home