Saturday, August 20, 2005

Where's Jimmy?

Last heard from Jim at 9:30 on Friday night, still stuck in Heathrow on his way back from Istanbul. Hope he makes it to the game - I'm a bit worried about him being down there in London by himself with all those terrorists etc. No, it's not the Al-Quaddea gang I'm concerned about but it's a rumour circulating round Durham thats there's a renegade gang of Mags running loose down in London and they're carrying pictures of Jimmy from our promotion party with orders to 'deal with him' and prevent him going in front of the committee on Sunday. I hope he's OK. I'm sure he'll make it to Liverpool somehow, we might even get some kip on the bus if he's tired!

Haway the Lads - Scousers 1 Black Cats 2. Oops, Hold on, I think I'm still asleep and dreaming. I'll have to remind myself to check this blog when I get back and see if this true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home