Monday, August 15, 2005

I'll be Missing

This week my fellow bloggers I will be away on business most of the week and probably not be able to post or read any blogs. Today off to Leicester back late tonight then off to Istanbul with BA on Tuesday - if my plane is there! Won't be back until late Friday.
Keep smiling don't be despondent (not about SAFC) but the fact I will be off the blog site for most of the week!

We need more members to post messages - for that all important invite to the blog site postings email me or give me a call on my mobile.

Jim Gilling
FTM

1 Comments:

At Monday, August 15, 2005, Blogger Billy said...

Have a good week Jim, 'missing you already' - you can tell us all about your escapades on the way to Liverpool next Saturday. Fully agree with your comments about more posters required - c'mon lads, letsbeeavingyoooo. It's mainly Jimmy, Huyton , Walter and myself doing the postings with occasional comments from Mel and Hesty. Surely you've got something to say?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home