Friday, September 09, 2005

Chelsea v SAFC

Well bloggers what a miserable day today what with the rain and the Aussies fighting back in the Ashes things do look glummy.
It's off to the smoke tomorrow to see the Lads at Chelsea and heres hoping that the misery does not continue. Looking forward to the game and hope we do not get stuffed - if we can pressurise them and keep them out for the first 30 minutes then we may be in with a chance. When you look at the two teams on paper we are in a different league but as I said before look what happened in Belfast.
So with Miller and his gang for company we are off on the 7.15am train with plenty of drink at hand - keeping sober before the match as I will be switching on my "muslim with napsack" detector on, especially when we are down in the underground. Taking the camera again so hope for some good photos and hope for a great day out.
On the down side Mrs Gilligan comes back tomorrow morning from her hols in Majorca and I have told her I will see her in Coxa club on the night - didn't tell her it will be more like 10.30pm when I get there!

Jim Gilling
FTM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home