Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Last Night v Cheltenham

Whilst I had no intention of attending last night ( Spent 2 days in hospital, but thats another story) did anyone go and more to the point did anyone have difficulty getting in via a cash paying turnstile?

It would appear that SAFC have once again shot themselves in the foot and caused a furore that may well come back and bite them.

Fans turned away from the SW Corner because there were'nt enough tickets!!!!

INCREDIBLE, EMBARRASSING AND STUPID.

Check out readytogo smb and look for a thread entitled "SAFC Hang your heads in shame" posted by Streaker.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 21, 2005, Blogger Billy said...

Had intended to go (glutton for punishment) and take our Alex but got delayed at work and in the end decided it wasn't worth it and stayed at home. I'm glad I did as I was talking to a lad who went and said the game was atrocious and an embarrassment.
I've been on RTG and had seen the 'Shame' posting and must agree it's all of the things you say - INCREDIBLE, EMBARRASSING AND STUPID. Just when you think nothing further could go wrong SAFC surpass themselves with more ineptitude. Another interesting thread is "There is something rotten at this club"
http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=69631
Overall all the good work of last season has been undone and we're back to square one.

P.S. Hope you're feeling better after your hospital stay. Nothing to do with our few pints on Friday night I hope!

 
At Thursday, September 22, 2005, Blogger Miller said...

I got to the (turnstyle with a ticket) at 7.49pm (stella was too nice) and the 'lady' wouldn't let me in. They told me to 'join the queue' at the North Stand! It was incredible, I ended up missing the first 15 minutes but I wish they never let me in at all cos the game was just terrible. Piper, Stead, Lawrence, Le Tallec were just awful - the young lad Smith who was sent off and Danny Collins were the only plusses for me. This, on a night when Sunderland scored I didnt even stand up and applaud. Roll on Boro.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home