Saturday, November 05, 2005

And think it's over Mick..

I do not know whethet you will agree with me or not but this is what i Think of Mick..

Mc Carthy... it's high time you left the SoL for the good of the club. You proved up to now you have not the skill to make the players realise they are in the top flight once for all. With you stratagy on the field, your SO predictable attack, i mean, the rival defense knows a mile away what the offensive movement will be..

Numbers prove my right as well; less than one goal per game on average..No class strikers too. I know, the club does not roll in money but..I hope in the winter market the board doesnt bring defenders as when they broght in defenders as when they brought El Kauori... Come on!!

2 Comments:

At Sunday, November 06, 2005, Blogger Jim Gilling - Secretary SAFCSA Coxhoe Branch said...

Walter,
Lots of debate about this subject and Mr Murray on the train coming home last night. Some was heated some was due to drink but I kept out of it as I was absolutly knackered from too much drink on Friday night. Billy will put in his report about the day away when he recovers and has time.

 
At Sunday, November 06, 2005, Blogger MelvinH said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home