Saturday, December 17, 2005

When Saturday Comes ...............

Is this what it will be like if I ever stopped seeing our belovered Club?

Saturday is here and we have no match and not one all week-end so it's off to start our Christmas shopping in scumland today.

I feel relaxed no pressure or worry on any result - yes other teams are playing and we will be wide of the mark again by the end of the day - who gives a shit as long as the queues at the checkouts are not long ones; that's my only worry for today!

Jim Gilling
FTM

2 Comments:

At Saturday, December 17, 2005, Blogger Billy said...

I know what you mean Jimmy. Could become habit-forming but maybe not. OK once in a while but I think we'd miss the football if we stopped going go but as you (and Huyton) say, it's lovely to have a relaxing day ahead. Just off to muck out the rabbit now!

P.S. Don't spend too much time looking for my present. Hint - the queues aren't so long in Northern Goldsmiths and those Rolex's are nice.

 
At Monday, December 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a Rolex and they are top notch. I know a guy who deals in diamonds and watches and I received a masssive discount off the Rolex list price. He buys and sells diamonds and watches on the Internet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home