Friday, March 03, 2006

Manchester City v SAFC

Don't know who is going but Sedgefield coach is picking up at:-

7.30am - Kelloe Greyhound
7.35am - Coxhoe (my house!!!)

Here's for a good day - early stop at Bury for a drink.

Next one I have signed up for is Bolton then Man.U as it's Good Friday and bus is elaving about 12.00 for a good sup before the match.

And then the "BILLYS AWAY DAY TO ASTON VILLA VIA LEICESTER" chin up for this one!

Yes I think we will need the drink before the games.


Jim Gilling
FTM

3 Comments:

At Friday, March 03, 2006, Blogger Billy said...

I really do miss going to such games but unfortunately I feel it will end in disappointment and I'm best stopping away until I can get in a more positve frame of mind plus I'll be going to watch our Alex play anyway.

Have a good day Jim, hope it all works out well and I'm sure I'll be back on my awaydays next season.

 
At Sunday, March 05, 2006, Blogger MelvinH said...

Dont go guys cos they,ll get beat 2-1 and Fanni collins will give away The first goal, and Mcartney will be out of pace n we will be 2-0 down...will sneak a goal back tho- --pretty predictable Eh!-Mcarthy out...

 
At Sunday, March 05, 2006, Blogger Jim Gilling - Secretary SAFCSA Coxhoe Branch said...

Can U give me next weeks winning lottery tickets Mel?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home