Tuesday, February 01, 2005

If we could only have made it

Well the draw was made for the 5th round yesterday and as always I look to see who we would have played - Man.U at home. If only we could have played in the first half rattled a few cages and got stuck in to worry Everton more we might have been playing the mighty reds. (I wonder who Brian would have supported???)
I have still got a filthy head cold can't seem to get rid of it and feeling pretty miserable as I have to travel the rest of the week "down South" on business to the posh end of Surrey.
Today I phoned one of my ex work mates to see if he was still coming to my bash on Saturday as his wife had been ill with cancer for quite a while. He informed me she died last week and will be buried on Thursday - puts my head cold in perspective doesn't it.
Life is a bitch sometimes!

Jim Gilling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home