Friday, August 05, 2005

Things people say

Just to show how mad things still are in the world of NE football, I spoke to a lady at Amtrak depot in Darlington yesterday about an undelivered package (our Alex's new Man Utd away shirt). As we were sorting out delivery she asked was it a football shirt from Kitbag and which team etc. I explained and said that although Alex supported MU I was a Sunderland supporter. She said so were they. Bit more chat then she said
"My son's been poorly and he needed a kidney transplant. He ended up getting a kidney and we found out it was from a Leeds supporter. He was 'going mad' about it. Anyway, the kidney has not taken so he's had to have it removed ........ so thats good news !!"
I'm not sure if thats what she meant to say but thats what she said - weird people these Mackems!!

1 Comments:

At Friday, August 05, 2005, Blogger Huyton Hoofer said...

beggars belief somtimes Billy.

I'm sure it was probably all tongue in cheek stuff though,

Can you imkagine if he'd got it from a Skunk and it had "taken".

If news of that got out!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home