Sunday, September 25, 2005

Where's Billy?

I'd have thought by now you'd have posted a match report.

Much as it pains me to say it and much as I dislike televised football I had to "force" myself to watch it on SKY this afternoon, and like thousands of others found myself enjoying our display and putting the 22 men of the Boro in their place.

A crowd of under 30,000 for a so called "derby" game was very poor.

Good to see the Sunderland support out in numbers and in very fine voice. Also good to see Clive Dent live on SKY with a very, very big grin on his face.

It's still early days but I'd love to think this gives the side greater confidence and with WHU on Saturday things could improve significantly.

Everything crossed.

BILLY, WHERE ARE YOU?

1 Comments:

At Monday, September 26, 2005, Blogger Billy said...

I'm just working on my match report. Will post it this evening.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home