Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Black Cat Bar - Update

As a result of excellent work by Brian Mitton we have today received tickets for the Black Cat Bar. However due to demand it was not possible to get the seats together for one game. We have 10 for the Fulham game and 12 for the Blackburn game.

I will discuss and distribute the tickets on the bus for the Blackburn game in the meantime if you have a preference please let me know and I hope I can arrange the tickets to suit.

It may be possible that I contact you before the game if I have managed to select the members for each match, in that way you can give your main ticket up to a friend who will hopefully travel on the coach.


Thanks Brian!


Jim Gilling
Secretary

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 14, 2006, Blogger Huyton Hoofer said...

Thats very good news Jim for you and the lads attending ,and another fine example of Sunderland's abysmal public relations record.

A blind man on a galloping hoss could see that the BCB was never going to be full and I'm sure the club already knew that. They are just a set of awkward buggers and jobsworths and but for the like of Brian pushing, prodding and using the good relationships he has developed you would have got nowhere.

Well done Brian, another good day out for those of blind faith. I hope the football is as good as the day you will have.

 
At Tuesday, March 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hear, hear see you there lads.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home