Thursday, May 11, 2006

Open Message to Mr or Mrs Anonymous

Dear Mr or Mrs Anonymous,

Sometime ago I offered you the chance to reveal yourself by giving you an open invite to add comments or write messages, you appear not to have sent any email address to our branch email address even though you are still adding comments some constructive and some amusing. However the members of this blog have now reached a limit where they really want to know who you are, so they can have more constructive dialogue with you.

I have detailed below the original blog that was your invite. Please can you send me your email address to allow me to send you an invite. I will leave the invite open for 1 week after this period if you have not sent your email address then I will have no option but bar you from posting anything on this blog as we feel that by now you would have wished to have a blog name and reveal who you are. Please send your email address to:- safcsa2004-coxhoe@yahoo.co.uk


"If Mr or Mrs Anonymous wants to reveal themself by sending me an email then I will send an invite to enable him/her to add posts not just messages.At the moment anyone can post a comment and leave a name as anonymous if they wish to keep their identity hidden (don't know why they would want to do this though) but we will not know if it's the same person always posting as anonymous if you get my drift.If we keep on getting anonymous comments and they get a bit personal I will have no option but to restrict comments to members only.So come on Anonymous reveal yourself and I will send you a formal invite"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home