Friday, September 15, 2006

AWAY TRAVEL

Due to a few non-attendances and mix ups Sedgefield branch have asked that I take names for our branch members who want to attend away games. I will be taking names for Preston, Stoke and Hull on Saturday. Please note that if you put your names down to travel and do not notify me of any reason why you can't travel within 72 hours of the departure time then you will loose any payment made or will be asked to pay for the full cost of the match ticket and coach fare.

Billy I have you down as no seat for the above games!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim Gilling
Secretary

2 Comments:

At Friday, September 15, 2006, Blogger Billy said...

Definitely going to Preston, not going to Stoke, definitely going to Hull.

That's if Clive remembers to get me a ticket and Jimmy books me a seat on the bus!

 
At Friday, September 15, 2006, Blogger MelvinH said...

If there is A space for Hull on 28th of october make my day gizza ticket Jimmy,,,, signed interested

 

Post a Comment

<< Home