Thursday, September 14, 2006

Seats on the coach

As you are aware the usual practice of just turning up on the day without booking a seat has stopped for this season. We ahve booked only a 33 seater with Greirsons but lately they have been supplying a 49 seater but I have to take account they could send a 33 seater as booked. We will not transfer the booking to a 49 seater until numbers grow to where they were in our hay day.

I need to know either on the return journey after a home fixture if you are going to the next home game or by the Tuesday before a normal Saturday game.

For the Leicester match on Saturday we have only 2 seats left (31 booked) - to book these seats please get in touch with me on my usual number.

Jim Gilling
Secretary

3 Comments:

At Thursday, September 14, 2006, Blogger Huyton Hoofer said...

Keep trying Jim.

It's called flogging a dead horse or if it's not dead then it's a deaf horse.

keep my seat warm but it won't be this week.

 
At Friday, September 15, 2006, Blogger Jim Gilling - Secretary SAFCSA Coxhoe Branch said...

Now just 1 left ..... the return of Kevin Ratton tomorrow does this mean there will be less on the coach next time?????

 
At Friday, September 15, 2006, Blogger Huyton Hoofer said...

Many a true word spoken in jest.

I can feel the tension and I won't even be there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home