Friday, September 08, 2006

Madeira

Seeing all the postings from Huyton about Madeira made me think maybe I should give it a try .... until this morning I received my monthly AMEX magazine that has details of holidays etc. Exctract from this months was about Madeira and I quote

"For years, Madeira has had a reputation as an ideal destination for the older generation. Recent reports however, have hailed as a renaissance as an adventure sports location, with an up and coming nightlife. Madeira re-invention is certainly underway. although it would be an exaggeration to say that this volcanic island, lying in the Atlantic just North of the Canary Islands, is overrun with young, hip holidaymakers - at least not just yet!!

So perhaps I will give it a miss for the next few years.

Huyton forget about any pitures of local girls from Madeira not sure if I could bare the sight of all of those wrinklies and what travel company did you go with - SAGA Holidays??????

Jim Gilling
Still young at heart

2 Comments:

At Friday, September 08, 2006, Blogger Huyton Hoofer said...

Jim, like all things in life, never knock it til you've tried it.!!

Pay a visit, you may be find it a surprise.

As you're only a tad younger you seem to know much more about SAGA than I ever did.

HH
Growing older gracefully!

 
At Friday, September 08, 2006, Blogger MelvinH said...

probably would love a quiet but fantastic picture takin vacation hol just like Huyton does, cos great pix n memories are a premium-BUT when 2 daughters tag along Ibiza is my or should i say their choice lol I just do it (love it realy)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home