Friday, April 29, 2005

Jack, Jack..

I feel tearful mate when i'm reading your post.. I agree with all that you state my friend. Now, we'll are all regarded with top-flight again after all.

We all know, only us, Sunderland fans , how to endure such hard times . We all who connected with the club strived for give Sunderland back premiership status. Now we are rewarded..

I want to congratulate all the lads for such a moment.. And this is all for u Julio!! You that stayed at the club after relagation when loads of other guys fled aiming for lining-up in a premier league. Nevertheless, Julio stayed and now enjoyed it you Arca..

I praise S.A.F.C
See you at Sid James Park, Highbury, Anfield, Goodison Park, White Hart Pain, etc.. NEVER AGAIN AT THE MOLINEUX, PORTMAN ROAD, JJB STADIUM and all that rubbish !!

HA'WAY THE LADS
Walter from Argentina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home