Monday, May 23, 2005

Whassuup???

No posts since the 20th May. Whassuupp?

Use it or lose it springs to mind, or is everyone just inundated with work?

Looking forward to next Sunday and the Division 1 Play off final at the Millenium Stadium in Cardiff where with a bit of luck we'll see another Coxa lad, Matty Robson, play a blinder for Hartlepool, score the winning goal and get them into the Championship. I hope so.

In my capacity as the Coxhoe Cameraman I'll have Nikon in hand so all you bloggers can look forward to a few pics of the MS along with a few snaps of Jimmy too, who has kindly made all the arrangements from ticketing to travelling.

Good man

1 Comments:

At Monday, May 23, 2005, Blogger Billy said...

Thanks for 'breaking the silence' Jack! TBH I was trying to think of a post plus I was struggling to follow on from Jimmy's 'Last two days' posting - another classic from Jimmy.
I'm very busy at work at the moment trying to get sorted for going away on holiday at the weekend and because of this there's not much happening to post about. I'll be offline for two whole weeks - how will I manage without my daily dose of Coxhoe SAFCSA?? You never know I might just login from Las Vegas to catch up with the crack!
I'll try and post something before the weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home