Thursday, February 03, 2005

Wolves

Never been to Molineux so decided to go this time, even though SKY have messed things up by switching the game to a Friday night. Would have been a nice Saturday trip but, never mind, I'm sure we'll still enjoy it. Hope it all works out better than Everton which was a horrendous journey and a poor game, made worse by the antiquated stadium.
Looking forward to the game and starting some early celebrations with Jimmy for his birthday.
Will post a report afterwards.

2 Comments:

At Friday, February 04, 2005, Blogger Jim Gilling - Secretary SAFCSA Coxhoe Branch said...

Billy,
I promise to be a good boy this time and let you get some sleep on the way back - reason is that I want to get some sleep myself as on Saturday I have to go to one of my cousins weddings in the afternoon so up early on Saturday and then my party on the night - another late night!

 
At Sunday, February 06, 2005, Blogger Huyton Hoofer said...

Well Jim, the kip on the bus on the way home served you well, even Billy was in good form. A cracking night in the club to celebrate 50 years, though I wasn't to keen on the Sweet tribute band. Led Zep or Lizzy would have sorted out what was otherwise a top night. Still can't have it all ways.

I've been persuaded by Billy to make a return to the SOL on the 9th April to celebrate 50 years on this good earth for dear Billy. Am i weakening? and will there be the likelihood of whinging in the background?

Think on, the song remains the same and i still have the receipt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home