Friday, March 11, 2005

Crewe etc

Well, it's been a hell of a week one way and another! Loads of hassle all week at work due to the Smogs and asbestos so it was good to have a great night out with the lads on Wednesday, we really enjoyed each other's company and must do it again soon. I'll see if I can get round to putting some comments on the postings from Jim and Jack. Speaking of which, the other 'highlight' of the week is seeing Huyton become active on the board - makes a change from Jim and I speaking to each other. Great to see you getting involved again Jack, might see you at a game soon perhaps?
Really looking forward to the game tomorrow but a bit p****ed off about the WH game being brought forward to the Friday night - will need to work this out. I'd still like to go but not sure what to do. Might struggle to go for 2 nights but one night is not as good. Main thing, I suppose, is going to the game, but we've also enjoyed the 'social scene' at WH and Leicester!!
Anyway, thats all for now. My tea's on the table and I must go.
Perhaps will post some more stuff later.
Billy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home