Thursday, March 10, 2005

Great Night Out

Last night we (Me, Huyton and Billy) had a great night out with a good friend of ours Dave Parnaby. Okay he works for the smoggies but he is red and white through and through. We had a good sup plenty of banter and a most enjoyable night out . HH even won one of the dominoe cards £20.00 to the drinks menu!
Afterwards DP arranged with his missus Jean to take us all home, HH and me were going to walk back to Coxa but decided not to as the natives (ST) were getting a bit frisky must have been the drink I was hoying down her neck!!
Anyway a great re-union and one we should do every few months .... even offered DP my season ticket for next Tuesday as I am away in Germany ( no not to start another world war) but sadly the offer was refused as I threatened to notify the local press if he went.
Thanks lads for a great night out ..... now looking forward to Crewe away on Saturday.

PS - wrote this blog as soon as I got in so I probably could have had a few more???

Jim Gilling
FTM

1 Comments:

At Thursday, March 10, 2005, Blogger Huyton Hoofer said...

Gilligan can't have had enough to drink if he's sitting at his pc at 12:36 am writing blogs. I was unconscious by then, and I'd even left me false teeth in ( something I never do whilst sleeping you know). Head, however is fine this morning.

Reflecting on last night, makes you realise just how strong and enduring friendships really are. Jim had never met up with DP for what must be at least 28 years, but to watch them chat on it was like they had seen each other only the day before yesterday.

Lots of reminiscence. Talk of Butchers coats, Pit hats, Baxter, Toddy and red gloss paint. A hoot!

My goods elf the HH won the domino card and I'd like to point out here and now to Gilligan that it was £10 and not £20 and that it is in my pocket and staying there ( until the next time) It will not be utilised in plying the friends of transexuals ( not matter how old and attractive they may be) with drink.

Watching Jim in action was like being in an episode of Little Britain.

Oh !! and wheres this invitation to join? You have the admin rights and the power or do I have to much knowledge?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home