Saturday, February 19, 2005

Should I have gone to Brighton?

Well it's 7;30 and I'm out of bed and wondering what to do with the day. Should I have gone to Brighton? On the one hand I'm sure it would have been an experience going to the Withdean stadium, especially if I'd gone with Clive and had an overnight stop (I hope Stewy doesn't get any of the 'gay boys' after his bum - whats the odds on him getting locked up?) but on the other hand the travelling will be a killer and, as Jimmy found out, I'm sometimes not a good traveller, especially after a drink.
Anyway, I haven't gone so I'll reconcile myself with Rotherham on Tuesday then off to Old Trafford on Wednesday. This afternoon I'll be watching for score updates from the game and the FA cup and come 5 o'clock I'll be pleased I stopped at home. Fair result last night with Ipswich drawing and tough game for Wigan against Leeds so hopefully we can make some ground up on the top two this week. Just watch us draw on Tuesday though!

Come on Chelsea.
Your friend Billy

2 Comments:

At Saturday, February 19, 2005, Blogger Billy said...

Looks like I made the right choice!
Listened to the game on Metro and it sounded like an awful performance .... and an even worse result. This really is very damaging, especially against 10 MEN and with others picking up points.
So much for promotion, if any more games like this it'll be the play-offs again. Must bounce back strongly on Tuesday night just to keep in touch.
Hope Clive and co are having a better time down in Brighton.
Yours despondently,
Billy

 
At Sunday, February 20, 2005, Blogger Huyton Hoofer said...

It'll all end in tears Billy!

Play offs and beaten. They are soft in the head.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home