Thursday, July 14, 2005

Have you learnt guys?

I wanted to post this to tell you about the argentine presence on the British football. For instance, a guy named Nieto lands RANGERS (even though he last season he played for a strugglinh side Almagro that were finally relegated)!!!, Walter Pandiani, an uruguayan is about to defenetely join Birmingham from Deportivo; Liverpool's bid for argentine top-class defender Gabriel Milito who is playing for Spanish Zaragoza; Crespo is back to Chelsea; Spurs are playing Boca next Saturday.. and more.

Guys, that fight among those Sunderland players left me thunderstruck. Would you please tell me more about that coz you know, since i live live in Argentina , many facts are unknown for me..

3 Comments:

At Thursday, July 14, 2005, Blogger Billy said...

Walter, don't you mean the fight among the NEWCASTLE players, Bowyer and Dyer? I'll see what I can find to send you but it was a full blown punching match in the middle of the game between players on the same side. The game had to be stopped for the ref and other players to break it up.

 
At Thursday, July 14, 2005, Blogger Huyton Hoofer said...

Billy, I think Walter is alluding to the scrap at the ex players do involving Phil Gray and Dickie Ord.

 
At Thursday, July 14, 2005, Blogger Billy said...

Doh! Of course that's what Walter was on about. Excuse my stupidity -my excuse is that I've been very busy at work today and wasn't thinking straight! I mistakenly saw Jim's posting on "SAFC prepare for game against the Mags" with the reference to 40 mins of boxing training and thought that was what Walter was referring to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home