Thursday, July 14, 2005

Sheffield United

Is anybody going to Sheffield United for the friendly?

There are 13 of us going down for a weekend on the piss and thought it would be nice to take in the game and see what our new signings are like. Jim, with your position as secretary of an established supporters branch and your links with the club do you think you could sort some of the special £10 tickets out???? I would give you a couple of vouchers but we aint got our season tickets yet!

Not being tight.....honest

2 Comments:

At Thursday, July 14, 2005, Blogger Jim Gilling - Secretary SAFCSA Coxhoe Branch said...

Miller,
I have my ticket at £10.00 I just went to the ticket office and said I had applied for my season ticket - they checked with their system and I got my ticket at the reduced price of £10 - you and any of your merry band who are going that have applied for season tickets should do the same.
I am also going to the Hull match.
Incidently the season tickets will be coming out w/c 18th July.

 
At Saturday, July 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listen to the Force Annekin.

Let your instincts guide you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home