Friday, December 02, 2005

Ding Dong the Bells are Going to Chime ......

Well bloggers it's nearly December 3rd and the big day when Melanie and David get married. I have been off work since Wednesday looking after last minute things and off until Thursday next week to relax, sober up and generally put my feet up - so no postings for a while, I will send a report on the big day with or without two of the Billys being there.

Today waiting for the call from Hello or OK magazines to sign up for an exclusive - got to get my money back some how and also put towards my Championship season ticket next year!

Jim Gilling
FTM

2 Comments:

At Friday, December 02, 2005, Blogger Billy said...

I'm also off today as well Jim but only a bit Xmas shopping and going to SOL for the AGM. I'll post a report but not expecting anything other than the same old stuff.

Good luck and best wishes to Melanie and David tomorrow - does he know what he's letting himself in for (not with Melanie but with you as a fatha-in-law!)Have a good day youself, I'm sure you will and I'm sure it'll be much better than what'll be going on at White Hart Lane.

P.S. Butch was asking what time's the wedding and will there be a 'scramble'.

 
At Friday, December 02, 2005, Blogger Huyton Hoofer said...

Very best wishes for tomorrow Jim

I hope you and Linda have a great day and I'm sure you must both be very, very proud.

Best wishes to Melanie and David and soon we'll be watching for you pushing a pushchair around Coxa as the granda's do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home