Friday, March 24, 2006

Black Cats Bar - Update

After some juggling this is the best I can do at present, some minor changes may happen on the bus but this may be with my ticket in-case someone wants one match instead of the other.

Blackburn

Brian Mitton
George Winn
David Hodgson
Doggy Lad
Doggy Lad
Brian's Dad
Doggy Lad
Doggy Lad
Jim Gilling
Ian Pearson
Charlie Pearson
Phil Armstrong

Fulham

Wayne Trowles
Ian Hedley
David Hedley
Alan Fox
Andrea
David Walton
Thomas Hegarty
Daniel Hegarty
Derek Brimlow
David McAllister

2 Comments:

At Friday, March 24, 2006, Blogger Billy said...

Well organised Jim. Looking forward to a good day out.

 
At Sunday, March 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jim, on a lighter note, I saw Billy yesterday and I think you might agree with me. As age takes it's toll , he resembles Frank Carson more and more. Or, if you prefer, more and more a cross between Frank Carson and Eric Morecambe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home