Tuesday, March 28, 2006

SWALK and all that

Guys while driving back from the Midlands yesterday I was listening to Johnie Walker on Radio 2 and in conversation with "Sally Traffic" they discussed abreviations on cards like SWALK that I remember as Signed With A Loving Kiss. He then went on to ask Sally did she ever get a card with BURMA written on it. When she asked what it meant he laughed and said I will tell you after.

Well bloggers I have racked my little brain cells and can't remember what BURMA stands for ..... can anyone assist and also give some more that we used to put on valentine cards like we used to send to JoyceW, ElaineM, BeverleyD, CathelineV, ChristineK and others (you know the ones Huyton!)

I await your solution to BURMA and the others.......

8 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 28, 2006, Blogger Huyton Hoofer said...

Jim, there are 2 acronyms that fit Burma.

Be Upstairs ready my angel

Be undressed ready my angel.

We were never that f***in lucky!

 
At Tuesday, March 28, 2006, Blogger Billy said...

Hope you kept your mind on the driving Jim. Don't want you daydreaming about past conquests and ending up with 3 points. If only Sunderland could get 3 points!

Valentines cards? Never knew you Kella lads were so romantically inclined! I somehow pictured that courting at Kella was a bit more 'basic' ("I'll show you mine if you show me yours" - and that was the lads!) but I'm suitably impressed if Valentines cards were part of the ritual.

 
At Tuesday, March 28, 2006, Blogger Huyton Hoofer said...

Culture was never one of your strong points at school Billy I seem to recall.

Sophistication was the name of the game in Kella.

 
At Tuesday, March 28, 2006, Blogger Jim Gilling - Secretary SAFCSA Coxhoe Branch said...

First thing that came to my mind Soxy was

What Time For A Fuck Today

 
At Wednesday, March 29, 2006, Blogger Billy said...

Jimmy - trust you to be so insensitive and rude!!

I'm sure the true definition is much more sophisticated and cultured.

 
At Wednesday, March 29, 2006, Blogger Huyton Hoofer said...

Waiting to finger a fucking twat.

Now thats culturally sophisticated.!!

 
At Thursday, March 30, 2006, Blogger Jim Gilling - Secretary SAFCSA Coxhoe Branch said...

Ah Soxy now I know what you mean!!!

Yes tickets found in one of my other wallets.... and before anyone says it it's not the one with all my money in!

 
At Thursday, March 30, 2006, Blogger Jim Gilling - Secretary SAFCSA Coxhoe Branch said...

Huyton,
looking at your first posting reference: BURMA

What does acronyms mean as I haven't seen this on any cards

 

Post a Comment

<< Home