Tuesday, August 09, 2005

First Home Match

Just a reminder and pass the word around to those who are not regular readers of our marvelous blog site: -

The bus will leave Kelloe Greyhound at 12.50pm / Coxhoe Londis Shop 12.55pm and West Cornforth at 1.00pm.

Bus fare is £5.00 adults and £3.00 under 16 and OAP's

PLEASE NOTE SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE DUE ON THE BUS PLEASE BRING ANY FORMS AND £2.00 WITH YOU AS I WILL BE TAKING SUBS ON THE BUS.

Also I will be in the Club (yes the club) from 12.00pm onwards if anyone wants to join me in a drink - but not to discuss recent events until we are outside of the club as I am up in front of the committee on August 21st and do not want to add more problems than it's worth. Letter is in the post.

Are you all getting excited merry bloggers???

Jim Gilling
Coxhoe Plug Puller and loyal SAFC supporter.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 09, 2005, Blogger Miller said...

I'm dreading it, but at the same time I am very excited about welcoming Premiership football back at the SoL. And I will even welcome back to all the stay-aways too.

PS: Just read about your "plug pulling" incident - you are my hero!

 
At Tuesday, August 09, 2005, Blogger Billy said...

See you in there then at about 12:20. I take your point about not wanting to discuss things in the club ..... but that doesn't mean to say we can't still have a bit fun "How Jimmy man, unplug that tele so can have the jukebox on."
As if we would! I know you would if the boot was on the other foot!!

Thinking about the incident a bit more it's a wonder it didn't cause a full scale riot. Club full of pissed skunks merrily singing along and this bloke at the front goes and stops the show. Q: Are the phones boxes down Coxha still intact?

Haway the lads and FTM. Roll on Saturday!

 
At Tuesday, August 09, 2005, Blogger Huyton Hoofer said...

Stephen, you know we can't take nowt seriously, especially the 236 going through Kella.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home