Wednesday, July 20, 2005

HAPPY FRIENDS DAY AND MY POINY OF VIEW

Guys,

Firstly of all i'd like to greet all of you on Friends Day (at least we celebrate this in Argentina today) even though i've not met any of you in flesh and bones i think all of you are cool people that deserved this..

Secondly, to add my opinion of what Jim set as a "hot topic", i think Sunderland could avoid relegation but i know it will be dead hard. I'm waiting to experience those last season unforgettable afternoon logged to the internet following the matches and watched them sometimes when the argie tv show them. To avoid relegation on goal difference will do 4 me as long as we could stay.Who shares Alan Pardell's (ckeeky) point of view??

SUNDERLAND FOREVER!!
Walter

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 20, 2005, Blogger Huyton Hoofer said...

A change of name from Walter and a one that suits him too.

Must be about lunch time in your neck of the woods Walter, whilst many of us here are about to wrap up work issues for the day, you, no doubt will be about to start lying about, with no university to attend for about a month.

I would agree with your viewpopint, it is going to be dead hard, and unlike Pardew ant West Ham, I for one will set my sights no higher than 17th in the table. Anything higher will be a bonus.

Keep it gannin man.

 
At Wednesday, July 20, 2005, Blogger Billy said...

Even though we've never met we all count you as a good friend Walter (or should I say "Argentinian Mackem" - nice one). "Friends day' is not a thing we have in England but it sounds great and I'm pleased you've thought of us on this day.
I think it'll be hard but I think we'll do it and I can't see any prospect of West Ham finishing in mid-table. I think they were lucky to get promoted and don't have a good side. Pardew isn't a Premiership manager and is starting the season under more pressure than McCarthy as he's not popular with the fans and if WH had not been promoted I think he'd have been sacked. We'll see soon - only 3 weeks to go!!

 
At Wednesday, July 20, 2005, Blogger MelvinH said...

Si Walter, ola Com esta muy Estuependo -y tu? back to English -have u got a parcel yet Walter from England i posted diece 0cho junio-that is nearly cinco semanas (poor spanish) -la siento- So we will beat West Ham and other critics 1oo percent each game and we will be o.k Haste pronte

 

Post a Comment

<< Home